Sixth Form Administrator Job at Derby City Council – Derby
Actual Salary: Scale 4 £20,092 – £21,748 FTE (pro rated £18,279 – £19,786)
Hours: Required to work 37 hours per week /42 weeks per year
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Chellaston Academy
Do you want to make an impact and motivate others within a Multi-Academy Trust learning and teaching environment that is moving forward with exciting times ahead?
QEGSMAT is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative member of staff at Chellaston Academy. The right candidate needs to be very organised. They will need to be experienced as well as friendly and approachable, working well as part of the team and being confident in communicating effectively in order to get the job done. It is expected that the successful candidate will have prior school office experience.
We offer candidates:
- Support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post.
- A forward looking, hardworking and enthusiastic team of staff with the desire and skills to improve outcomes.
- A location which has a highly successful school, with an aspirational ethos which leads to excellent levels of achievement.
- Staff, students and governors are committed to working together to build a positive learning environment, ensuring continuing success for all students.
- Our core values include hard work and personal courtesy. We firmly believe that the aim of always doing one’s best is the key to sustained success.
The application process:
At present, we welcome school visits for interested parties, or if you wish to have an informal conversation to discuss the role in more detail, we would be happy to arrange this. Please call 01332 702502.
Further details about our school can be found on our website: www.chellaston.derby.sch.uk.
QEGSMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Further information about our commitment to Safeguarding can be found – https://www.qegsmat.com/documents/safeguarding.
To apply for this position please visit www.qegsmat.com where you can apply via TES. Alternately, you can contact us at [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 8th October 2021
Interview date: 15th October 2021
About the Company
Company: Derby City Council –
Company Location: Derby