Senior Enterprise Account Manager – Canadian Federal Government Job at Farley, Law & Assoc (Recruitment Firm on behalf of our Client) – Ottawa, ON
Senior Enterprise Account Manager, Federal Government of Canada
Our client is a Global Software and Services Company found in many Fortune 500 Enterprises and large Public Sector Departments around the world.
We are seeking a successful Enterprise level Strategic Sales Professional with at least 7 years experience selling into the Federal Government of Canada and, you have developed a number of senior executive level high trust relationships in large federal departments.
You believe in the Digital Transformation movement driving much of todays tech sector growth and are excited to help your clients navigate their way toward improved productivity, security, flexibility, remote connectivity and Cloud migration.
As a Senior Enterprise Account Manager, you will cover the Federal Government of Canada and its subsidiaries, including our clients that have a history of consistent revenue generation. You will be part of a winning team, introducing and supporting our cutting edge solutions, to help take your clients to the next level of productivity.
- You will establish relationships and engage with C-suite and IT management to identify opportunities and sell our products and services direct to existing named Federal Gov’t accounts. You will understand their business and IT strategies, challenges, priorities and goals and creatively develop and articulate solutions to support these needs.
- You will carry a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies and meeting quarterly revenue goals. You will also effectively conduct quarterly business reviews.
- You will lead and negotiate sophisticated contracts; understand and navigate account procurement practices to optimally close profitable multi-year licensing contracts.
- You will establish and maintain close relationships with inside sales, systems engineers, consultants, and sales specialists to bring to bear internal resources.
- You will establish and maintain relationships with resellers, system integrators, and any other external partners to develop and achieve account strategies and opportunity plans.
- You will own the customer relationship and drive prompt resolution of customer issues and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with our products and services as well as serving as the primary client contact for non-technical or support issues requiring escalation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required.
- 10+ years of IT sales experience including 7+ years selling into the Canadian Federal Government
- Must reside in the Greater Ottawa area with ability to travel to customer accounts and attend corporate meetings as needed.
- 7+ years selling to Enterprise Strategic level customers.
- Secret (Level II) Security Clearance HIGHLY preferred
- Demonstrated success selling SaaS solutions. Direct and channel sales experience.
- Proven ability to close complex deals and/or negotiate software license and subscription agreements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with confident ability to present in front of C level customers.
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding a sales quota in excess of $2 Million a year, with experience selling into large strategic accounts up through C Level Management.
- Experience documenting activity within a CRM tool – such as Salesforce.
- Experience selling IT solutios in application and core technology (database, operating systems, application platforms, hardware, networking), Cloud and web based solution selling (service, hardware, software), Security, WAN optimization.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a strong desire for success.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $200,000.00-$400,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Work from home
- Enterprise sales: 6 years (preferred)
- Canadian Federal Government sales: 7 years (preferred)
- SaaS sales: 5 years (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Farley, Law & Assoc (Recruitment Firm on behalf of our Client) –
Company Location: Ottawa, ON