Finance Administrator Job at Apcoa Parking Ireland Ltd – Dublin, County Dublin
Main Function of this role will be Preparation of Client Reporting, ensuring internal setup and reporting controls are maintained.
This role will also assist the Irish Treasury function with allocation of receipts and posting of payments. The person will be involved with ensuring POs are raised and Managers follow all process. Role will be involved with month end processing.
We will train the successful candidate to manage:
- Ensuring all signed contract on file and up to date
- Ensuring process and controls are maintained and taking corrective action where necessary.
- Producing the client reports in a timely manner, in line with their contract.
- Ensuring all client cost are recorded and recharged.
- Updating contract managers on contract performance
- Client queries resolution
- Learn Bank reconciliation process
- Posting of receipts and Payments
- Assist with preparation of VAT reporting and compliance checks
- Reconciliation of Client accounts
- Client Allocation Payments / Receipts
Assist in projects to:
- Help identify and implement process improvements
- Develop a Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Develop relationships with Client Managers and Clients.
- Controls and ReconciliationWe will train the successful candidate to manage:
· Ensuring all signed contract on file and up to date
· Ensuring process and controls are maintained and taking corrective action where necessary.
· Producing the client reports in a timely manner, in line with their contract.
· Ensuring all client cost are recorded and recharged.
· Updating contract managers on contract performance
· Client queries resolution
· Learn Bank reconciliation process
· Posting of receipts and Payments
· Assist with preparation of VAT reporting and compliance checks
· Reconciliation of Client accounts
· Client Allocation Payments / Receipts
Assist in projects to:
· Help identify and implement process improvements
· Develop a Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
· Develop relationships with Client Managers and Clients.
· Controls and Reconciliation
- At least two years’ experience in an administration role. Sales/Finance/Credit Control/General. Helpful to have an understanding of the Finance Function. Accounting. Technician or interest in pursuing Accounting Technician Qualification
QUALITY OF WORK
- Demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail, thoroughness, and a methodical and logical approach to work
- Works at a pace that matches the requirements of this fast moving business and recognises the importance of meeting deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with others
- Desire to ask questions and understand process, and not afraid to ask why.
- Shares relevant information and resources with others as required, within the constraints of a confidential ethos of a Finance Team
- Ability and willingness to follow instructions of management, and respond to requests from others in the team in a helpful manner
- Ability to adapt and contribute work and effort to group performance to meet agreed objectives and achieve team success
COMMUNICATION & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Ability to listen and understand information
- Presents information in a clear and concise manner
- Knows appropriate way of communicating with customers, peers and line managers and external stakeholders
- Treat people fairly and courteously
- Shows a genuine interest in and makes sure the needs of the customers are met in a way that benefits both the customers and the organisation
- Demonstrates an understanding of the needs of internal and external customers
- Ensures actions of self and others meet or exceed customer requirements
- Demonstrates strong Organisational Skills and can prioritise own time to ensure daily objectives are met
- Portrays a desire for continuous improvement, developing and improving procedures in agreement with line manager
PLANNING & ORGANISATION
- Adapts to changes and uses resources effectively.
- Seeks clarification and approval where appropriate before commences new projects or working methods.
- Willingness to work extra hours or help out in areas outside of role.
- Supportive of manager and wider team goals and objectives
- Can demonstrate experience of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office Programs is essential
- Have worked in a busy environment
- Fluent in English- Written and Oral
- Ability to work full time in Ireland. This role is based in Dublin 12 and is 100% office based. This will be reviewed after 6 months. Six months’ probation for the successful candidate. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €31,000.00-€34,000.00 per year
Procedures are in accordance with government guidelines
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Walkinstown, Dublin, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Administration: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: Apcoa Finance Admin1
About the Company
Company: Apcoa Parking Ireland Ltd –
Company Location: Dublin, County Dublin