Coordinator Home Care Job at Queensland Government – Central West QLD
About Central West Hospital and Health Service… we are responsible for the delivery of healthcare services to communities across a vast region to 23 per cent of Queensland. As a rural and remote hospital and health service, Central West Health provides a range of community, primary and hospital-based services and has formed strong partnerships with other service providers to collectively support the holistic care to the people of the Central West.
Central West Queensland is a vibrant regional centre with a range of services and great social, fitness and retail opportunities all in close proximity. The outback offers a quiet and relaxed lifestyle, ideal for those who want to be a part of a close-knit, friendly, and inclusive community. The perfect location to relax, unwind and enjoy life’s simple pleasures. FarOut! (gofarout.com.au)
What’s involved….You will work within a community based multi-disciplinary team. You will supervise, manage, and coordinate a diverse range of Home Care Services to our clients and their carer’s. The Coordinator ensures that the Home Care Services are planned, implemented, managed, and delivered in an efficient and effective manner and coordinates Direct Care Workers in accordance with the Commonwealth Home Support Programme guidelines and objectives.
As an employee at Central West Health, your valuable contribution will be well remunerated with a competitive full-time package of up to $99,990 annually. Your benefits include:
- Generous employer superannuation contribution up to 12.75%,
- Salary packaging to increase your take home pay and
- 17.5% annual leave loading.
Requirements for the role:
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 102/21 (PDF) and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70).
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against the following vaccine preventable diseases: measles, mumps, rubella, varicella, hepatitis B, pertussis and influenza during their employment.
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
How to apply Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs website.
- Include a completed vaccine preventable disease form and evidence of immunity and vaccinations and relevant qualifications with your application.
The role description provides detailed information on how to apply.If you have difficulty viewing the Role Description, contact Central West Recruitment (07) 4650 4017 or [email protected] work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
About the Company
Company: Queensland Government –
Company Location: Central West QLD